Switch of stress and anxiety, introducing the weighted blanket by Loungepug. The blanket that acts as a gigantic hug.
Ready for a great night's sleep? Loungepug weighted blankets provide a light, even pressure to your whole body helping you drift off more easily. Tailored to match your body weight, the blanket wraps you up in its layers of soft fabric, relieving stress and anxiety, giving you the wonderful night sleep you deserve. Wake up feeling refreshed ready to start the day!
Made from 100% Cotton with a thread count of 200 the outer cover feels great against your skin. Standard 100% Oeko certified fabric.
Hypo-allergenic non-toxic odourless premium glass beads sit between the layers of fabric separated by small compartments to provide an even distribution of weight.
The specially constructed layers of breathable fabric surrounding the weighted beads offer maximum comfort and temperature control. Our advanced sewing technology provides a longer lasting more durable blanket.
Designed to aid a better, longer all around more restful night's sleep using deep pressure stimulation technology. Get ready to sleep soundly and wake up feeling fresh!
- Improved sleep
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Deeper sleep
- Deep pressure stimulation
- Increase Melatonin and Serotonin
- Reduces cortisol
Using your weighted blanket for the first time
Get the best experience of your weighted blanket by gradually increasing the usage.
1. Start by simply placing the weighted blanket over your current duvet just covering your legs for the first few days.
2. Once your getting use to the extra weight try covering half your body for another 7 nights or so. You might want to use it for short periods to adjust to the weight initially.
3. Once you feel ready remove your current duvet completely and cover yourself completely with the weighted blanket. We recommend using just the Loungepug weighted blanket and a top sheet only.
4. Allow 14 - 21 days to adjust to a better, deeper all around great night's sleep.
Lounge Pug® products come with a 2 YEAR GUARANTEE* against craftsmanship, are available in several fabrics and colours, and are proudly designed in GREAT BRITAIN.